This delicious low fat, low calorie afternoon snack is quick and easy. If you love bananas, peanut butter, and chocolate, you’ll want to save this recipe.Jump to Recipe
This snack is 87 calories, 3 grams of protein , 16 g carbs, 2 g fat, 3 g fiber, 32 mg of sodium, and 1 Weight Watchers points.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Low Calorie Snack
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar free chocolate chips
- Lay banana flat and slice lengthwise, so it lays flat on a plate.
- Mix peanut butter powder with water until desired consistency.
- Spread on each half of the banana and top with chocolate chips.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!