5 Minute Air Fryer Banana S’mores
This delicious, low calorie, healthy dessert combines the tastiness of campfire S’mores, with the convenience of your air fryer, all wrapped up in a creamy, chocolatey, marshmallowy banana!Jump to Recipe
Nutrition info for this recipe
The calories and macros for this low calorie banana split S’mores are 155 calories, 2 g protein, 32 g carbs, 3 g fat, and 15 g sodium.
Another viral TikTok recipe has changed my life! I saw this video for Banana Split S’mores on TikTok, and couldn’t wait to try it in my own Air Fryer (I have the Ninja Foodi Grill/Air Fryer).
Jump to my Instagram reel for this recipe at the bottom of the page
Are banana s’mores good for weight loss?
Enjoying a decadent dessert like this campfire banana s’mores can easily fit into a diet plan where you are counting calories. Some days I’ll eat 150 calories in rice cakes alone, and I’d much rather swap it out for a banana with chocolate and marshmallows.
Here’s how I kept this banana dessert low in calories
- The main ingredient here is a banana. Banana’s are a healthy fruit that can give you vital energy from carbs and micronutrients (Learn all about banana nutrition here). To keep calories in check for this treat, I chose a medium to small banana. The grocery store can have massively large bananas with almost double the calories. So, keep them under 7 inches long.
- Second, I used sugar free marshmallows. While these can be pricey, I only needed one marshmallow, cut into small chunks to fill this whole banana. One bag of sugar free marshmallows can last you quite a long time. I found the Max Mallow brand on the top shelf in the baking aisle, close to the classic marshmallows. They are less expensive at the grocery store, but this is what the package looks like on Amazon.
- And third, Sugar free chocolate chips! More brands of sugar free chocolate are becoming available that are smooth, creamy, and so chocolatey! I used Lily’s because it’s easy to find at my grocery store. (again, cheaper at the store, but this is what it looks like)
- And finally, just a sprinkling of Graham cracker crumbs to make this treat really “S’mores-y”
Quick picture tutorial on how to make this treat
- slice the banana with the skin still on
- Fill with marshmallows, chocolate and graham cracker crumbs.
- Air Fry at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and eat!
Other low calorie dessert recipes you might like
Air Fryer Banana Split S’mores
- Air fryer Ninja Foodi
- 1 medium banana
- 1 large sugar free marshmallow cut into pieces
- 5 g sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 pinch graham cracker crumbs
- Slice banana open, leaving the skin intact.
- Stuff banana with marshmallow, chocolate chips and top with graham cracker crumbs.
- Cook in an air fryer at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!