Cold, make ahead salads, loaded with veggies are perfect for summer dinner. Prep this one on the weekend, and eat all week! Pack in as many vegetables as you wish. For this salad I used broccoli and tomatoes, but adding carrots is always delicious!
Light Tortellini Salad
- 2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 2 ounce mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces chicken thighs, cooked and chopped
- 1/3 cup light Italian Dressing
- Cook chicken and chop. Cook Tortellini according to packaged instruction
- Chop broccoli, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Combine all ingredients and cover with Italian dressing.
- Chill until ready to eat. Will stay good for 3-5 days.
Hi! I’m Amy, creator and owner of Heath Beet. I share low calorie recipes and portion control hacks to get you eating healthier, feel lighter, and satisfied with less food, to make weight loss finally possible! (Read all about me and my health journey here!)