Welcome to the 6 Week Summer Loss Challenge. We are keeping this simple, but here are the things you need to know.
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AS IT WILL ALSO BE THE PAGE WHERE I WILL SHARE THE LEADER BOARD
- The Printable points sheet.
- The google doc points sheet (if you use this, copy it to your own drive and then edit.
For the weight loss winner (with $187.50 on the line…)
Points Tally for $62.50
On , Monday July 8th
- Print or open points spreadsheet and rules here.
- Take a full length photo- back and front
- Take measurements for waist, thighs and hips (you can choose where to measure. This won’t be a factor for winning, just for your records)
- Weigh yourself and grab a photo with your phone of the scale number! You will be submitting this picture of the scale at the end of the challenge and is required of the winner!
- Begin challenge!
- Check in daily to total your points.
- If you are tracking on paper, take a photo of your tracking sheet and email it to email@example.com Sunday night!
$25 to Join. 100% of the total money divided by:
- 75% of total money is awarded to the individual with the most percentage of weight lost.
- 25% of total money goes to the person with the most points.
PRINT THE TRACKER HERE:
The Basic Rules
1) Enter points daily on your tracker.
2) Drink 64 ounces of water every day! Grab a measurable water bottle and fill it up enough times during the day to keep track. 1 point per day, max 7 days per week!
3) 5 fruits and veggies!! For maximum weight loss, make this 5 veggies! You will get 5 points per day, 7 days per week. This is all or nothing. 5 points or zero. You cannot get a point for each veggie.
4) No sugary treats- This includes candy, cookies, ice cream, cake, soda pop, sugary cereal, cupcakes, pudding.. etc. You will know it when you see it. J You will get 5 points per day for this, 7 days a week.
5) Keeping a food log has been the number one common trait among people who have lost weight and kept it off. Your food log can be in a notebook, a digital app like My Fitness Pal, a piece of paper, or anything that works for you. The important thing is to write down everything that goes in your mouth- whether you are tracking the calories and macronutrients or not. Write down all the food. You will get 5 points per day for this, 7 days a week. (even write down the bad food!)
6) Sleeping has been associated with greater will-power! Sleep is vital to staying on your plan every day. Get 5 points for every day you can sleep for 7 hours or longer, 7 days a week.
7) Working out for 30 minutes is great. Working out for 45 minutes is even better! Get 5 points per day you exercise for 30 minutes and an extra two points per day if your workout is longer than 45 minutes
8) Having an accountability partner is like having your own weight loss coach. Share your food journal, chat about your challenges for the day, your successes, or meet up for a workout! Check in every single day for 1 point. 7 days a week. Text, call or email for this to count!
Record your weight once a week. This will not count towards points. The winner of the challenge is the individual who has lost the most percentage of weight, independent of points.