This Asian salad made with Carrots, Kale, shallots, and sesame seeds, makes the perfect side dish for a dinner like Chicken Teriyaki.Jump to Recipe
I started a Culinary program yesterday! I’m so excited to learn how to cook better, especially vegetables and meats.
So, yesterday we learned all about knife skills. We chopped veggies up to roast them for later, and we also made this Asian Kale salad. I loved it so much, I had to share!
This recipe makes two bowls with each bowl 178 calories | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g
Asian Carrot and Kale Salad
- 2 medium carrots julienne cut
- 6 leaves Kale Lacinato or Tuscan
- 1 small shallot brunoise cut
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Julienne the carrots, wash and cut kale leaves, and chop the shallot into small pices.
- Mix dressing in a small bowl.
- In a bowl, mix veggies (kale, carrots, and shallots). Pour dressing on top and eat.