Day 30-33 of my weight loss journal, for Bikini prep 2023
Only 82 days to go till my bikini show. (June 3) It’s going to be here before I know it, and I still want to drop another 8ish pounds!
But, until then, here’s my weekend recap!
Friday FULL DAY OF EATING
- 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭: Egg white oatmeal with cake batter extract and sprinkles (1/3 cup oats plus 1/2 cup egg whites). Then, to boost the protein in breakfast, ate that with greek yogurt and blueberries
- 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡: All the leftover veggies in my fridge, thrown into a salad with chicken, pistachios, cheese, and bolthouse dressing
- 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤: NEW RECIPE Protein Banana cream pie!
*1 scoop protein powder (vanilla)
*1 tablespoon sugar free banana pudding mix
*1/2 cup almond milk
Blend till smooth and put in fridge till it gets thick as pudding.
Top with 30 g bananas, whipped cream, and a pinch of graham cracker crumbs.
- 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫: Classic simple dinner. Just rice, chicken, zucchini, and mushrooms (cooked in 1 tablespoon olive oil)
- 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓: Tried adding protein powder to my oatmeal this morning, and I don’t think it tastes very good to add it and then cook it. It’s much better (in my opinion) stirred into the already cooked oats. So, I used Oatmeal
1/3 cup oats, 2/3 cup water, 1 scoop protein powder, 1 tablespoon peanut butter Topped with 5 chocolate chips *my affiliate to the protein powder I used here.
- 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇: Just a random plate of chicken, orange, grapes, carrots, cucumbers and feta cheese.
- 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐊: YUM! Strawberry chocolate protein shake. I used 1 cup almond milk, 1 scoop Clean simple eats strawberry protein powder, 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
- 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑: Spaghetti squash! I ate this with Costco Rotisserie chicken, and some butter and parmesan cheese. (normally I wouldn’t use the butter, but the calories overall today were a little too low, so it gave me a slight bump)
- 🥞𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭: Cottage cheese protein pancakes with a protein spread. I use 1/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup fat free cottage cheese, and 1/3 cup liquid egg whites. (this recipe is on my blog here!). Then, to boost the protein, I made a “frosting” spread with 3 tablespoons greek yogurt and 1 tablespoon protein powder (I used Clean simple eats coconut protein powder). Then, just a few coconut flakes on top!
- 🥗𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡: Just a classic salad with chicken breast and Bolthouse ranch dressing
- 🍦𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤: Another recipe!! COCONUT MANGO ICE CREAM!
1 1/2 scoop protein powder (you can use vanilla, but I used Clean simple eats coconut powder)
1 cup frozen mango chunks
1/2 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk.
10 ice cubes
1 tablespoon coconut flakes for garnishing
Blend in a food processor until smooth.
- 🌮𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫: Sunday dinner! We ended up with 15 guests for dinner last night. (my kids, and nieces and nephew). So, I made two pots of taco soup! Easy meal for a huge group! I added lots of chicken as well.