This low calorie, low fat cheesy air fryer lunch wrap will keep you satisfied while headed towards your weight loss goals.Jump to Recipe
This healthy lunch wrap has a total of 170 calories, 23 g protein, 17 g carbs, and 7 g fat.
How to make a cheesy air fryer wrap
This lunch wrap is made with a low carb tortilla, light cream cheese, light string cheese, lunch meat and spinach. Using this lighter/low calorie version of the ingredients really brings down the total calories!
It’s a great option for weight loss because its low in calories, high in protein, very filling, and tastes great! You won’t feel like you are on a diet when you eat this wrap! You still get the cheesiness and flavor but minus all the additional fat.
To warm up my wrap and get a good cheese pull, I decided to cook it in an air fryer. This game me a crispy tortilla and hot, melty cheese!
If you don’t have an air fryer, you can also bake this in a regular oven or toaster oven and get the same results. In fact, you don’t have to heat it at all. I just think that it tastes better warmed through.
And you’ll see below that I paired my cheesy air fryer wrap with some carrots and fruit! This makes for a balanced meal. So, try this recipe out for your next lunch and let me know if you try different combos of cheese and lunchmeat!
Healthy Low Calorie Cheesy Air Fryer Wrap
- Air fryer
- 1 medium low carb tortilla (La Banderita)
- 1 wedge light laughing cow cheese
- 1 ounce light string cheese
- 4 leaves baby spinach leaves
- 2 ounces deli lunch meat
- Spread laughing cow cheese on a low carb/low cal tortilla. Peel apart string cheese and add to tortilla.
- Layer with spinach leaves and lunch meat.
- Wrap by folding bottom and top towards center, and then roll.
- Place in air fryer at 350 for 5-8 minutes, or until outside is crispy and cheese is melted.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!