147 calories, 18 grams of protein, 9 grams carbs, 5 grams fat
Light and Healthy Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 1 tbsp light mayo
- 35 grams grapes
- 3 tbsp chopped celery
- 2 ounces shredded chicken breast
- 1 large lettuce leaf
- Cook chicken breasts in an instant pot or pressure cooker on the poultry setting. About 25 minutes.
- Shred cooked chicken.
- Cool chicken in the fridge.
- After chicken is cooled, combine chicken with mayo, sliced grapes and chopped celery (and salt to taste)
- Chill until ready to serve on a large lettuce leaf.
The mayo I used to get the calorie count…