147 calories, 18 grams of protein, 9 grams carbs, 5 grams fat
Light and Healthy Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 1 tbsp light mayo
- 35 grams grapes
- 3 tbsp chopped celery
- 2 ounces shredded chicken breast
- 1 large lettuce leaf
- Cook chicken breasts in an instant pot or pressure cooker on the poultry setting. About 25 minutes.
- Shred cooked chicken.
- Cool chicken in the fridge.
- After chicken is cooled, combine chicken with mayo, sliced grapes and chopped celery (and salt to taste)
- Chill until ready to serve on a large lettuce leaf.
The mayo I used to get the calorie count…
Hi! I’m Amy, creator and owner of Heath Beet. I share low calorie recipes and portion control hacks to get you eating healthier, feel lighter, and satisfied with less food, to make weight loss finally possible! (Read all about me and my health journey here!)