With 227 calories and 29 grams of protein, this low carb light chicken salad with egg whites is a lunchtime favorite!Jump to Recipe
When you are counting macros, and you ate all your carbs by noon, This high protein, low carb, chicken and egg white salad is your meal!
This definitely happened to me yesterday. lol. It’s not that I avoid carbs.. I eat between 150-225 grams a day. I just love fruit and bread so much that I can pack those in by noon, on a lot of days!
So, I decided to prep some light chicken salad, and add it to my latest meal plan! For this low carb chicken salad recipe, I packed it with protein!
- ✔️4 ounces cooked chicken breasts
- ✔️1 egg white, boiled and chopped.
- ✔️1 tablespoon light mayo
- ✔️1 tablespoon light sour cream
- ✔️1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- ✔️1/2 tablespoon sliced almonds
- ✔️3 tablespoons sliced celery.
- ✔️And wrapped in a bed of lettuce!
The entire meal was 227 calories, 29 grams protein, 10 g carbs, and 8 grams fat.
Low Carb Light Chicken Salad with Egg Whites
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium egg white, hard boiled
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1/2 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoon sliced celery
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon light mayo
- Chop or shred cooked chicken breasts. Peel hard boiled egg, remove egg yolk, and Chop egg white for the salad.
- Combine egg white, chicken, cranberries, almonds, and celery in a bowl. Add light mayo and stir.
Pin this recipe for later and follow me on Pinterest!