Weight Watchers 1 Point Brownie Cheesecake Bites
With only three ingredients, Fiber One brownie, sugar free cool whip and sugar free pudding mix, this weight watchers 1 point brownie is only 40 calories.Jump to Recipe
The calories and macros for this brownie cheesecake is only 40 calories, 1 g protein, 8 g carbs, 2 g fat, 1 g sugar, and 1 weight watchers personal points.
This quick snack was inspired by this chocolate brownie cool whip recipe from Melissa at the Staten Island Family. As soon as I saw it, I went and bought some Fiber One Brownie Bars.
If you don’t already know, ever since the 1980’s I’ve been a fan of Cool whip. It was even my first password on my Apple Macintosh 1989 computer! (here’s more about Cool Whip in this Peanut Butter whip recipe) So, the fact that this recipe for a low calorie brownie treat had cool whip, I was extra hooked.
I also used the cheesecake flavor of the sugar free pudding mix. I use the sugar free pudding mix quite a bit in cooking and baking, but I RARELY make pudding. Is that weird?
I realize this is not a “healthy” recipe, but some days, I like throwing healthy out the window to indulge in a treat that still fits my calorie budget for the day. And this brownie cheesecake, at 40 calories, definitely does not derail my progress (I’m 6 weeks away from another Bikini show, so things are getting intense with my food weighing and measuring!).
And if you’re doing the new weight watchers, this is only 1 point! (you can check if it’s one point for you with this personal points link)
Other weight watchers dessert recipes I have:
- 2 points, Peanut Butter Whips
- 0 points, Banana Soufle
- 5 smart points Frozen Yogurt Pie
- 2 points Breakfast brownies
- 1 point Protein Mango Ice Cream
- 1 point Greek Yogurt and pudding mix
And that’s it! If you try this, let me know what you think!
Weight Watchers 1 Point Brownie Cheesecake
- 1 bar Fiber One Brownie
- 8 tablespoons sugar free cool whip
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- In a small bowl, crumble the Fiber one brownie bar (it crumbles VERY easily).
- Then, 4 divide the brownie into 4 silicone muffin cups.
- In a bowl, mix 8 tablespoons sugar free cool whip with the sugar free cheesecake pudding mix.
- Top the brownie with the cool whip. Place in freezer for 2 hours (for soft cheesecake) or longer if you like it more frozen). I like it soft!
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Delicious Brownie Cheesecake!