Delicious brownies made for breakfast! Try these Oatmeal Protein Breakfast brownies for a delicious way to start your day. High in protein, and low in sugar.Jump to Recipe
112 calories, 10 grams of protein, 13 g of carbs, 2 grams of fat, 2 g sugar, 3 g fiber, and 2 weight watchers personal points!
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
Why you should try these Oatmeal Breakfast Brownies:
I eat oatmeal with my breakfast basically EVERY DAY! I love my oats. They are a great low calorie way to fill me up and prep me for what the day has in store. Because I eat oats so often, I am always looking for new ways to eat them.
When I saw this recipe on the back of my Clean Simple Eats Brownie Batter Protein Powder bag, I knew I had to give it a try!
I mean, c’mon. Brownies are made for breakfast!? It sounded too good to be true.
I actually really enjoyed them. They sort of taste like a cross between baked oatmeal, and brownies. And the good news is, if you don’t have the CSE powder, you could always replace it with your own chocolate protein powder.
Tips for these Healthy Brownies
One thing to note, this recipe makes 9 servings. If you struggle with portion control, click this link to read my real life tips for managing your food intake. But also, keep in mind that each oatmeal breakfast brownies has around 110 calories, meaning that you could have 2 or 3 for breakfast.
You could also pair one brownie with eggs or other hearty breakfast foods. There are lots of options!
Another thing you can do is use it as meal prep for breakfast throughout the week or even store your extra brownies in the freezer to use later. No matter how you choose to use them, just don’t eat them all at once haha.
Now, enjoy these protein oatmeal breakfast brownies and let me know how they turn out!
Oatmeal Breakfast Brownies with Protein
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 3 scoops Brownie Batter Protein Powder (CSE 10% off code AMYROSKELLEY)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup Almond milk (vanilla unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients together. Add wet ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Pour into a greased 8X8 pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. It's ok to be a little under-done. It tastes more oatmeal-ish this way. But you can also go the full 25 minutes to have the brownies "cakier".
- Cut into 9 squares.
Link to recipe for Weight Watchers Personal Points Affiliate link to sign up for weight watchers