What happens when you combine plain, nonfat Greek yogurt with sugar free pudding mix? Tasty cheesecake greek yogurt! All your low calorie snack dreams become a reality!
Total calories and macros: 115 calories, 15 g protein, 11 g carbs, ZERO grams fat, and 1 point on the WW Personal points plan.Jump to Recipe
Want to lose weight, but still eat delicious food! Calorie counting is the way to go! Grab my low calorie meal plan here to get started.
Why you’ll love this high protein Sugar Free Pudding Recipe
If you like frosting, or you like cheesecake, like I do, you’ll love this simple, low calorie, high protein combo!
Ever since I started the bikini prep last year, this yogurt and pudding combo has been a daily treat! It makes me feel like I’m indulging and not being deprived at all.
I’ve actually been mixing in a LOT of different things with my Greek yogurt. In fact, I could probably buy a new house with all the money I’ve spent on Greek yogurt and sugar free pudding mix.
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
And, before you think it’s just me, or this is weird, check out this reddit forum!
In case that’s hard to read, it’s basically a bunch of people saying they think greek yogurt plus pudding mix tastes just like cheesecake! (here’s the full thread)
Also from the thread something I haven’t tried.. adding strawberries to the chocolate pudding mix and yogurt! YUM!!
Greek Yogurt Dessert Ingredients
- There are only two ingredients in this dish!
- Greek Yogurt- I choose the nonfat plain greek yogurt. This let’s you have more food for fewer calories. The plain is nice because it’s low in sugar and you can flavor it with any flavors you choose. Vanilla is also great, but many of the vanilla greek yogurts have added sugar.
- Sugar free pudding mix. This is the KEY ingredient. Sugar free pudding mix is only 25 calories per tablespoon, but packs HUGE flavor and texture to each greek yogurt dessert.
Greek Yogurt Dessert Variations
I also like to mix into Greek yogurt:
How to make Sugar Free Pudding with Greek Yogurt
To make the sugar free pudding with greek yogurt treat, mix the two together until it is smooth and creamy. Don’t leave any lumps. Eat it right away. The longer this dish sits out the drier it gets. Putting it in the fridge dries it out as well. This is not a dish you want to pre-make for later.
Greek Yogurt Dessert Recipe Tips
Here’s my tips from 12 months of eating this!
- The Perfect Ratio!! Use only 1 tablespoon of instant pudding mix (sugar free) to 1 cup of yogurt. I’ve had many bowls of this where I used extra pudding mix, but it gets very thick and pasty! It’s more like frosting, but it does something weird to your tongue! haha. Trust me on this one.
- Use PLAIN Greek yogurt. This way you avoid extra calories you don’t need, and the pudding mix IS the sweetener!
- Eat your cheesecake greek yogurt right away. Don’t save it for later. It takes 1 minute to mix together, and then it stays soft, and won’t dry out.
More from Health Beet
Greek Yogurt Sugar Free Pudding Recipe
- 2/3 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar free instant pudding mix
- Stir pudding mix into your yogurt and enjoy!