What happens when you combine plain, nonfat Greek yogurt with sugar free pudding mix? All your low calorie snack dreams become a reality!Jump to Recipe
Total calories and macros: 115 calories, 15 g protein, 11 g carbs, ZERO grams fat, and 1 point on the WW Personal points plan.
If you like frosting, or you like cheesecake, like I do, you’ll love this simple, low calorie, high protein combo!
Ever since I started the bikini prep last year, this yogurt and pudding combo has been a daily treat! It makes me feel like I’m indulging and not being deprived at all.
I’ve actually been mixing in a LOT of different things with my Greek yogurt. In fact, I could probably buy a new house with all the money I’ve spent on Greek yogurt and sugar free pudding mix.
But, I also like to mix into Greek yogurt:
- Protein powder (especially cookies and cream)
- Peanut butter powder and honey
- Sugar free caramel
- and then for the sugar free pudding mix, I like butterscotch, pistachio, vanilla, cheesecake, and chocolate. With the most frequent appearance of pistachio!
And, before you think it’s just me, or this is weird, check out this reddit forum!
In case that’s hard to read, it’s basically a bunch of people saying they think greek yogurt plus pudding mix tastes just like cheesecake! (here’s the full thread)
Also from the thread something I haven’t tried.. adding strawberries to the chocolate pudding mix and yogurt! YUM!!
Troubleshooting the yogurt and pudding mix
Here’s my tips from 12 months of eating this!
- Use only 1 tablespoon of instant pudding mix (sugar free) to 1 cup of yogurt. I’ve had many bowls of this where I used extra pudding mix, but it gets very thick and pasty! It’s more like frosting, but it does something weird to your tongue! haha. Trust me on this one.
- Use PLAIN Greek yogurt. This way you avoid extra calories you don’t need, and the pudding mix IS the sweetener!
- Eat it right away. Don’t save it for later. It takes 1 minute to mix together, and then it stays soft, and won’t dry out.
Nonfat Greek Yogurt with Sugar Free Pudding Mix
- 2/3 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar free instant pudding mix
- Stir pudding mix into your yogurt and enjoy!