This easy high protein, Cookies and Cream Greek Yogurt fruit dip only has three ingredients. It’s the perfect blend of Cookies and Cream protein powder plus high protein, low fat Greek yogurt. A little sugar free maple syrup to make it extra sweet, and you have a perfect afternoon treat.
The clip from my recent cooking segment:
This recipe did not start out as a fruit dip! I started eating Greek yogurt plus protein powder during my bikini prep. I love Greek yogurt anyway, and the protein powder made it feel like I was eating dessert! It tasted like pudding.
The idea of mixing in different things to my Greek yogurt took on a whole new level of experimenting. I’ve added pumpkin puree, peanut butter powder, sugar free jello, sugar free pudding, and SO MUCH MORE! These recipes will all be showing up here in the next few days, and I’ll be updating this post with the links to all of them!
Greek yogurt nutrition facts
Most plain nonfat Greek yogurt will give you about 17 grams of protein per serving (2/3 cup) for only 100 calories. I love this nutrition breakdown because my current goal with 1200 calories per day is 40% protein (to build muscle) , 40% carbs to fuel my exercise, and 20% fat, just because I know fat should be part of a balanced diet. I try for high protein (100 grams per day), and low fat (20% of my calories).
Side note: The meal plan I shared here is 45% protein / 35% carbs just because I was focused on muscle building over cardio.
How greek yogurt fruit dip fits into your diet
And the final disclaimer!! I know many of you follow me because I promote 3 meals per day and no snacking to reach your weight loss goals. So, how does a fruit dip like this fall into my diet?
- First, it’s basically dessert! I don’t use recipes like this Greek Yogurt fruit dip as a snack. But, after dinner dessert, HECK YES!
- Second, I also eat it with a meal. Some of my meals end up being too low in calories, and it’s a great dish to add some healthy calories without the fat.
- Third- It makes a delicious breakfast! I LOVE sweet things for breakfast.
- And fourth, you can bring it to a party for a healthy appetizer.
So, there you have it! Mix some Cookies and cream protein powder into some nonfat plain greek yogurt, and report back to me if you love it as much as I do!
And as a side note, if you want some epic protein powder recipes, you should check out Big Man’s World!
Cookies & Cream Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip
- Mix non fat plain Greek yogurt, with 2 tablespoons cookies and cream protein powder.
- Add in sugar free syrup (if using vanilla yogurt, omit the syrup)
- Chill until ready to eat or eat right away. Dip is great for strawberries, but you could also just eat the whole thing with a spoon. It's THAT good!
SAVE AND PIN FOR LATER!!