Stick to your weight loss goals, even while camping! These low calorie s’mores in a cone are a new and delicious way to enjoy dessert in the outdoors.
At my last trip to Girls camp for my church, we decided to have s’mores in an ice cream cone, rather than traditional s’mores. I loved this 100 calorie dessert idea for a few reasons.
4 reasons we made ice cream cone s’mores:
- We didn’t have marshmallow roasting sticks for 32 teenage girls.
- It is less messy!
- Graham crackers and chocolate bars can get expensive.
- And, it was a new idea and something the girls hadn’t tried before.
How to make ice cream cone s’mores
All you have to do to make these 100 calorie ice cream cone s’mores is wrap a cone with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips in foil, and cook in the fire.
You can find ice cream cones for as little as 30 calories! Add chocolate chips and marshmallows, and you might have room for two! You can also branch out and get peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, mint chocolate chips, or any of the new baking chips on the market today!
Let me know if you try these!
Ice Cream Cone S’mores
- 1 small ice cream cone
- 0.5 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup mini marshmallows
- Add chocolate chips and mini marshmallows to the cavity of an ice cream cone
- Wrap the whole cone in foil
- Cook over campfire until marhsmallows and chocolate is melted.
READ NEXT –> 12 Low Calorie Cookie Recipes!
Pin to save and follow me on Pinterest!