This 2 minute recipe for S’mores rice cakes is only 100 calories, quick to make, and so satisfying! With just three ingredients; rice cakes, marshmallows, and sugar free chocolate chips, you’ll love this dessert.Jump to Recipe
Each delicious s’mores rice cake for this recipe has 103 calories, 21 g carbs, 2 g fat, 2 g protein, and 4 weight watchers personal points.
This air fryer recipe for s’mores topped rice cake needs very little instruction. I first saw this s’mores idea go viral over on tiktok, and I knew I wanted to add this topping idea to my rice cakes.
I’m already a huge fan of rice cakes and have them in my pantry almost all the time. I have some high protein rice cake toppings here. And I also have a variety of ways I season or flavor my rice cakes here.
- Caramel rice cakes
- mini marshmallows
- and sugar free chocolate chips. I normally get the Lily’s sugar free chocolate chips (still love those). But the last few times I’ve been shopping, my Walmart didn’t have them. Instead, they had this other brand, Bake Believe. So I got those, and they were just as creamy and delicious as the Lily’s brand.
So, break out the air fryer (you can also do this just in the oven or a toaster oven, and make this quick treat!
If you like this recipe, you might also like
S’mores rice cake recipe
- Air fryer
- 4 caramel rice cakes
- 2 tablespoons sugar free chocolate chips (Bake Believe)
- 28 grams mini marshmallows
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and marshmallows equally between four caramel rice cakes.
- Pre-heat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Cook in air fryer for 2 minutes
Optional method without air fryer
- Place in oven or toaster oven until marshmallows begin to brown and chocolate begins to melt.