If you like to prep your proteins ahead of time, you will probably really like Just Meats, because they do it for you.
I’ve shared my protein prep often. Generally, once a week I will cook my chicken and ground turkey for the week (you can see that here, and here). So, of course I was intrigued by Justmeats.com, that said they would do all the prep work for me, with a variety of meats, AND it would taste good.
My disclaimer is that they reached out to me and offered to send me some free meat in exchange for talking about it. I only agree to offers like this if it’s something I would honestly use myself, and with the agreement that they can send me the free product, but I reserve the right to not share it if I don’t’ like it.
But, I did like it. In fact, I love it! I got 1 lb of 7 different flavored meats, and every single one of them blew me away.
Here’s the benefits of Just Meats protein prep delivery:
- It’s also much more affordable than meal delivery services, as the chicken is only $2.22 per serving (for 30 g of protein). Which honestly is cheaper than a protein bar with LESS protein!
- They are going to launch new flavors each week
- You’re whole family will like it.
- It’s convenient!
- You can freeze for later what you don’t want to use right away.
- Unopened it will last 14 days in the fridge.
- Protein is the hardest part of meal prepping
- Excellent fuel
- Supports muscle growth & recovery
- Low carb & fat to protein ratio
- Clean ingredients
- Clear macros
- Arrives precooked
- Easy to store in fridge or freezer
- Minimal prep (just heat it up!)
- Minimal cleanup
- Perfect as the main dish in a family dinner
- Perfect as a high protein midnight snack
- Perfect as meal prep for the week
- Compared to eating out
- Unnatural ingredients, unnatural colors, greasy, added fats for flavor, pricey, hard to track macros
- Compared to full meal prep
- Wastes time in traffic, long grocery lists, long grocery lines, requires cooking skills, requires cooking time, major cleanup
So, check out my video if you want to see what I got, and if you use my coupon code HEALTHBEET, you get a discount!
*the fine print- if you order, make sure you toggle to one time delivery, not subscription, if you don’t want a subscription!
Two of the meals I made with the prepped meats:
Green salad with chicken and a quesadilla with tri tip!