Deliciously thick and creamy, this strawberry banana protein shake has 244 calories, 22 grams of protein, 38 g of carbs, and 2 grams of fat.Jump to Recipe
I try to have a protein treat or snack every afternoon. It’s been the best way for me to hit my protein target (over 100 grams per day), have an indulgent treat, and still lose weight!
That’s where this low calorie, but still thick, creamy, and delicious strawberry banana protein smoothie comes in. It tastes like a thick and creamy milkshake, but it is in fact, a protein smoothie.
Protein powder has come a long way in the last two decades, and I’m HERE For it!
If you’re wanting a protein treat, try this strawberry banana protein shake!
If you like this recipe, you might also like
Thick and Creamy Strawberry Banana Protein Shake
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (CSE)
- 6 large ice cubes
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
- Blend all ingredients in a high powered blender.
- Pour into a glass and serve.
- Optional: Top with a banana slice, strawberry, or whipped cream
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!