Easy White Chocolate Strawberries
I’ve been on a journey to find the tastiest healthy desserts under 100 calories. That’s why these white chocolate strawberries are PERFECT! Only 63 calories, if you can eat just one!
How to Make White Chocolate Strawberries
These chocolate covered strawberries are not only tasty, low calorie, and healthy, but they are super easy to make.
The trick is to use real melting chocolate for dipping. Whenever I try to use chocolate chips meant for cookies, it never turns out. Any craft store or grocery store that sells cake and candy supplies should have these Wilton brand melts, or another brand.
Then, I try to find the BIGGEST strawberries I can find! My favorite is from Costco, around Valentine’s Day! They always have massive strawberries.
Then, melt the white chocolate. I put them in the microwave for 40 seconds, at 50% power. I do this about three times, and it’s plenty.
If the white chocolate is runny, and the strawberries are cold, the white chocolate actually hardens up pretty quickly. I place them on parchment paper or a silpat mat. I will put them in the fridge to get a little more solid if we aren’t eating them right away.
These white chocolate strawberries can truly be a healthy, low calorie treat for Valentine’s Day or any other occasion!
White Chocolate Strawberries
- 6 large strawberries
- 50 small white chocolate melting disks
- 1 tablespoon colored sprinkles
- Rinse and dry strawberries. Store them in the fridge while you melt the chocolate.
- With a small amount of melting chocolate in a bowl, melt the chocolate 40 seconds at a time in the microwave at 50% power. This will take 2-3 times.
- Dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate and place on parchment paper or a silpat mat to harden.