Next Level Strawberry Protein Shake
Delicious, indulgent, and tastes like a milkshake; this strawberry protein shake, with 20 grams of protein, is next level amazing!Jump to Recipe
The calories and macros for this protein shake are 157 calories, 20 grams protein, 8 grams carbs, and 6 grams fat!
I’ve always said, If you aren’t a fan of protein shakes yet, you just haven’t found the right one!
I have now officially tasted 15 different protein powders on the market. I published a post a few weeks ago with the best (AND WORST) tasting protein powders. (read my write up here)
I was also transparent about the fact that my #1 for best tasting protein powder, isn’t actually the one I buy all the time. Cost and convenience usually win for me.
HOWEVER- that does not diminish the fact that the @uniconutrition Apollo Nutrition Protein powder won HANDS down in my book, out of the 13 protein powders I had tasted. (I’ve now tried 15 and it still wins) I will officially go on record as saying, it’s the BEST tasting powder, literally on earth! LOL
It’s thick, creamy, and sweet like a milk shake. And, no after taste!
So, today I bring you: Strawberry Cheesecake! (Yesterday I shared the Birthday Cake Protein that I turned into protein ice cream here)
For the Strawberry Protein Shake recipe, I used
- 🍓1 scoop Apollo Nutrition Strawberry Cheesecake
- 🍓6 ounces unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 🍓and 1 strawberry.
Strawberry Protein Shake
- 1 scoop Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Powder Apollo Nutrition Strawberry Cheesecake
- 6 ounces Almond milk (vanilla unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 medium strawberry
- Blend protein powder, almond milk, and pudding mix in a high powered blender.
- Top with whipped cream and a strawberry!
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!