With just three ingredients; light cream cheese, chocolate protein powder and Greek yogurt, this chocolate protein fruit dip can be used as a high protein spread or dip for fruit or even on rice cakes!Jump to Recipe
The total calories and macros for 1 tablespoon are 27 calories, 3 g protein, 2 g carbs and 1 g fat.
This chocolate protein fruit dip is one I shared as a protein spread in the past, but today I’m using to to dip for delicious fresh berries!!
Why you should try this protein fruit dip
As I am sure you know by now, I typically eat 4 meals a day: breakfast, lunch, a protein snack/dessert, and dinner. While I love all my meal times, I get especially excited for my afternoon protein dessert.
I happen to have a sweet tooth. Anyone else there with me?
Anyways, I’ve found that protein shakes just don’t make me full. Instead, I like to add my protein powder to greek yogurt, cottage cheese, or even make ice cream with it!
I try to include lots of protein in my diet, because protein helps you to feel full for much longer than other foods like sugars and simple carbs. When you are looking to lose weight or start exercising regularly, it is good to fuel your body with reliable energy sources, such as protein.
So, increase your protein intake with a fun snack like this chocolate protein fruit dip.
For this protein fruit dip recipe, I used
- Low fat Cream cheese– This made the dip super creamy!
- Chocolate protein powder – I got the Combat brand from Costco.
- Nonfat plain Greek yogurt – to thin it out a bit, while adding protein. This also makes it so easy to dip soft fruits like strawberries.
Chocolate Protein Powder Fruit Dip
- 2 tablespoons lowfat cream cheese
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 5.3 ounce nonfat plain Greek yogur
- Blend all ingredients together and use to dip fruit like strawberries or blueberries.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!