3 Ingredient Chocolate Protein Powder Recipe: Fruit Dip!
With just three ingredients; light cream cheese, chocolate protein powder and Greek yogurt, this chocolate protein powder dip can be used as a high protein spread or dip for fruit or even rice cakes!Jump to Recipe
The total calories and macros for 1 tablespoon was 27 calories, 3 g protein, 2 g carbs and 1 g fat
This protein chocolate dip is one I shared as a protein spread in the past, but today I’m using to to dip our delicious fresh berries!!
For this protein dip recipe, I used
- Low fat Cream cheese– This made the dip super creamy!
- Chocolate protein powder – I got the Combat brand from Costco.
- Nonfat plain Greek yogurt – to thin it out a bit, while adding protein. This also makes it so easy to dip soft fruits like strawberries.
If you like this recipe, you might also like
Chocolate Protein Powder Fruit Dip
- 2 tablespoons lowfat cream cheese
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 5.3 ounce nonfat plain Greek yogur
- Blend all ingredients together and use to dip fruit like strawberries or blueberries.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!