I have a new E-Book!! It’s a compilation of all my meals the last few months on 1500 calories. If you’ve been following my bikini prep 2023, you’ve seen these meals already.
My Quick Weight Loss recap:
- Lost the first chunk of weight, just being more mindful of my meals. (my first e-book)
- Lost 20 lbs counting calories (and ate 1200 calories for the better part of 6 months to do that) (my second e-book)
- And, I’m able to maintain my weight on 1500 calories. (my 3rd e-book!)
I put the together the 1500 calorie meals with the calories, macros, and shopping list into one place. It has
- 120 easy meal ideas
- Endless daily combinations that should all total 1500 calories.
- The MyFitnesspal code for easy tracking.
- My current workout split.
- and more!
Each meal follows this basic pattern I’ve been teaching for years:
- BREAKFAST: Eggs or protein powder with Oats or fruit.
- LUNCH: Chicken with Fruit, starchy carbs or grains
- SNACK/Protein treat: Protein powder or Greek yogurt with Fruit
- DINNER: Protein: Chicken, turkey, or fish with Grains or starchy carbs
Anyway, here’s a few sample pages below! You can buy it here. There are LOTS of recipes that aren’t on the blog yet, so you’ll want it for sure.
1498 CALORIES 165 G PROTEIN, 120 G CARBS, 43 G FAT
- Breakfast 01: Omelet, Toast and Strawberries
- Lunch 01: Classic Green Salad and Chicken
- Snack: 01 Cottage Cheese Strawberry Salad
- Dinner: 01 Ground turkey w Roasted veggies
1446 CALORIES 147 G PROTEIN, 111 G CARBS, 51 G FAT
- Breakfast 11: Blueberry Protein Waffles
- Lunch 30: Pork Salad
- Snack: 20: Yogurt Parfait
- Dinner 21: Summer corn, watermelon, turkey