Balance and portion control is key. So, here’s just a quick look at what 100 calories of Valentine’s candy looks like. Stick to 100 calories and enjoy a little treat! No need to “throw in the towel and start eating better on Feb 15th!”
First up I have some classic conversation hearts. I think these changed their look a bit in the last few years. I don’t remember the ridges around the edge.
Valentine’s conversation hearts nutrition info
- 60 calories for 11 hearts, so I counted out
- 100 calories is equal to about 16 hearts.
- They have zero fat, zero protein.
- Each heart has 5 calories and 1.1 grams of sugar.
Valentine’s Reese’s Hearts Nutrition Info
Next up, the all-favorite, Reese’s hearts. These delicious bites are pretty high in calories. That’s to be expected. Chocolate and peanut butter after all isn’t known to be a low cal food.
- For 3 hearts, the nutrition label shows 150 calories.
- 100 calories would be equal to 2 hearts.
- EACH Reese’s heart has 50 calories, 3 grams of fat, 6 grams carbs, 1 gram of protein and 5 grams of sugar.
Cinnamon Hearts Nutrition Info
Next up, cinnamon hearts! I’m in love with this little treat! The cinnamon favor is so strong, it helps me to not overdo it.
- Each cinnamon heart is about 2 calories and 0.5 grams of carbs per heart.
- 100 calories of cinnamon hearts is 50 cinnamon hearts, zero fat, zero protein, and 25 g of carbs.
Hershey’s Kisses Nutrition Info
I love that they’ve put Valentine’s messages on the bottom of these Hershey’s Kisses! Who doesn’t want a “kiss” for Valentine’s Day?
- Each kiss is about 22 calories and 2 grams of sugar.
- 100 calories of Hershey’s is 5 kisses.
Cherry Valentine’s Juju hearts Nutrition Info
These gummy hearts are SO yummy! It was really tough for me to eat just four of them. But, for:
- 100 calories, you can eat 4 hearts.
- Each heart is 25 calories, and 3.25 grams of sugar.
Valentine’s Peeps Hearts Calories
And finally, a relative newcomer to the Valentine’s candy scene, peeps! This used to just be an Easter candy, but they have found a way to infiltrate every single holiday.
- 100 calories is equal to two large heart peeps.
- Each peep is 55 calories, and 13 grams of sugar!
So, make some good choices this Valentine’s Day, and practice portion control!