Adding strawberries to a dessert is a healthy way to end your day! Here are 13 of my favorite healthy low calorie strawberry desserts that everyone will love!
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
If you are anything like me, you love any kind of berry! Especially when it comes to desserts, strawberry is one of the best.
So what is it about strawberries that make them so tasty? Strawberries have many health benefits. If you think about a strawberry you notice that it is shaped as a heart and right there is a great clue as to one of its many great health benefits.
First, strawberries protect your heart, increase your good cholesterol or HDL, lower your blood pressure and guard against cancer.
They are high in vitamins, especially in Vitamin C, Folate and Potassium, minerals such as Manganese, Iron and Copper, fiber and a variety of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
For 100 grams or 3.5 ounces of raw strawberries, you’ll get
- 32 calories
- 0.7 g protein
- 0.3 g fat
- and 7.7 g carbs
The bottom line is not only are strawberries delicious but they are healthy, low in calories and contain many great essential nutrients for our bodies. So what better way to enjoy them than with some of my favorite low calorie strawberry desserts!
- Strawberry Oatmeal Bars: 1 Bar is 100 Calories, 14g Carbs, 2g Protein, 5g Fat. These are a delicious little treat that also contains iron from the oatmeal and will help keep you full longer.
- Strawberry Sorbet: 1 Serving is 112 Calories, 28g Carbs, 1g Protein, 1g Fat. A sorbet is a frozen fruit that is pureed and very smooth. They are known for the low fat content.
- Strawberry Pudding: 1 Serving is 114 Calories, 22 Carbs, 6g Protein, 1g Fat. The best thing about this pudding is that is contains 6g of protein from the greek yogurt! That is a great snack/ dessert to enjoy anytime of the day!
- Strawberry Rhubarb Dessert Bar: 1 Bar is 170 Calories, 28g Carbs, 2g Protein, 6g Fat. Rhubarb is a great source of antioxidants and paired with strawberries, this bar tastes like your favorite pie!
- Strawberry Cake Cookies: 1 Serving is 129 Calories, 10g Carbs, 1g Protein, 9g Fat. This is probably one of the easiest desserts to make and is great for groups. I love to add fresh strawberries to the mixture to give it the fresh strawberry taste.
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse & Strawberry: 62 Calories per serving, 10g Carbs, 1g Protein, 3g Fat. Don’t the name fool you. This chocolate avocado mousse isn’t only healthy but delicious! The avocado adds in the healthy fats (HDL’s) and the chocolate always hits the spot!
- Heavenly Filled Strawberries: 41 Calories per serving, 3g Carbs, 1g Protein, 3g Fat. These strawberries can be a little more tedious to make, but when you take the time to do it they are a beautiful dessert option. If you don’t care what they look like, just take the strawberry and dip it!
- Strawberry Mango Popsicles: 36 Calories, 9 Carbs, 1g Protein, 1g fat. If you’re anything like me, frozen things always are more tasty. This is the perfect combo or tart and sweet and if you need to stay away from dairy these are exactly what you need.
- Strawberry Muffins: 131 Calories, 18g Carbs, 3g Protein, 6g Fat. Muffins are always delicious anytime of the day. These muffins have great macros and will cure that sweet tooth in an instant!
- Healthy Strawberry Shake: 82 Calories, 20g carbs, 1g protein 1/2g fat. Strawberry shakes are great especially if you don’t love the texture of cooked strawberries.
- Strawberry Cookies: 125 Calories, 15g Carbs, 1g Protein, 6g Fat. These cookies are great fresh strawberry cookies. The strawberry flavor isn’t too potent but it has a nice subtle strawberry flavor. Great for a breakfast treat too!
- Strawberry Parfaits: 54 Calories per serving, 6g Carbs, 1g Protein, 3g Fat. I love these parfaits because you can make them completely yours!
- Strawberry Banana Dessert Pizza: 105 Calories per serving, 12g Carbs, 1g Protein, 6g Fat. Whoever said pizza couldn’t be healthy. These are the perfect slice of heaven. Add whatever fruit you want and you won’t be disappointed.
I love all the great health benefits of strawberries and that they are available all year round. They are reasonably priced and always a crowd favorite.
Now, I would love to hear about some of your favorite strawberry treats. I love all the great health benefits of strawberries and that they are available all year round.
More Strawberry Recipes!