If you have 10 minutes and a craving for something sweet, look no further than these fat free mini cherry pies!
Using Wonton wrappers and some light cherry pie filling, I made these little cherry pies and baked them in the oven. Such a delicious summer treat!
Fat Free Cherry Pie
- 1 square wonton (25 calories)
- 1 tablespoon light cherry pie filling (25 calories)
- 1 brush egg white
- 1 sprinkle cinnamon sugar
- Add 1 tablespoon of canned cherry pie filling to a square wonton.
- fold over and crimp the edges
- Brush with an egg white wash
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes
- Classic Creamy Potato Cheese Soup
- 19 Ideas for Shredded Chicken
- Healthy & Light Pumpkin Muffins
- Light and Simple Pea Salad Recipe
- Healthy Carrot Cake Recipe with Zucchini
Hi! I’m Amy, creator and owner of Heath Beet. I share low calorie recipes and portion control hacks to get you eating healthier, feel lighter, and satisfied with less food, to make weight loss finally possible! (Read all about me and my health journey here!)