Healthy delicious, 50 calorie fat free cherry pie. Make these in 10 minutes for a tempting, but guilt free treat!
Using Wonton wrappers and some light cherry pie filling, I made these little cherry pies and baked them in the oven. Such a delicious summer treat!
Fat Free Cherry Pie
- 1 square wonton (25 calories)
- 1 tablespoon light cherry pie filling (25 calories)
- 1 brush egg white
- 1 sprinkle cinnamon sugar
- Add 1 tablespoon of canned cherry pie filling to a square wonton.
- fold over and crimp the edges
- Brush with an egg white wash
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes
- Hawaiian Plate Dinner to Serve 10 People
- Crumbl Cookies Calories, Macros, and WW points (Sept 26-Oct 1)
- Beef Chuck Roast and Potato Dinner for a Crowd
- Root Beer Float Protein Shake Recipe
- 16 Sunday Dinner Ideas for Feeding a Crowd
Hi! I’m Amy, creator and owner of Heath Beet. I share low calorie recipes and portion control hacks to get you eating healthier, feel lighter, and satisfied with less food, to make weight loss finally possible! (Read all about me and my health journey here!)