These high protein, low calorie snacks make dieting EASY because they are SO DELICOUS
The last four years I’ve been eating a low calorie, high protein diet to lose weight and keep it off! I wanted to share 12 of my TOP snacks that I eat ALL the time that make staying on a diet so easy/
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
My BEST High Protein weight loss snacks
- Cottage Cheese taco dip – Simply blend 1 cup fat free cottage cheese with 1 tablespoon taco seasoning. Cut up a low carb tortilla and bake in the oven with cooking spray and salt. Use to dip! Calories and macros for the Cottage cheese taco dip: 80 calories, 14 g protein, 6 g carbs
- Greek yogurt Pistachio pudding- all the details of this favorite snack on this post here!
- Protein powder frosting- this MUST be done with UMP protein powder. It does NOT taste the same with anything else. But the silky smoothness and flavor of the UMP is too DELICIOUS!!
- Hard Boiled Egg wrap- One hard boiled egg white only has 15 calories and 4 g protein.
- Light String cheese and deli meat- Light string cheese only has 50 calories and 7 g protein!
- Carrots and Laughing cow cheese – Laughing cow cheese only has 25 calories and almost 3 g protein.
- Protein waffle- Just egg whites and protein powder! Full recipe for this 2 ingredient protein waffle here. 159 calories and 30 g protein.
- Turkey Jerky- the Kirkland Brand Turkey jerky is so great for road trips or camping. Plus it is the best for price.
- Protein Bars- I’m partial to Built Bars! I have so many of them. But for a low calorie protein bar, they are the best tasting ones out there. I like the new puffs that are 140 calories.
- Tuna on Celery- SO MUCH Protein in a tuna packet! 70 calories and 17 grams protein.
- Creamy Peanut Butter Bowl- Greek yogurt plus peanut butter powder and zero calorie sugar!
- and Protein ice cream– I have so many ice cream recipes. Start here and get under 120 calories for 20 grams of protein, easily!
That’s my list! What would you add?