For a quick, high protein snack, this Greek yogurt cookie dough is the best! With nonfat plain Greek yogurt, and sugar free vanilla or cheesecake pudding mix, you’ll love every bite.Jump to Recipe
The calories and macros for the whole bowl of this cookie dough protein treat is 160 calories, 18 g protein, 21 grams carbs, and 3 grams of fat.
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
One thing that’s a staple on my weekly grocery list is sugar free pudding mix. I use it in a lot of snacks, but mostly, I stir it into Greek yogurt (see this snack post for sugar free pudding flavors I use)
The sugar free pudding mix makes it so that I can get nonfat plain greek yogurt that has no added sugar, and still make it taste AMAZING!
So, if you like my Greek yogurt with sugar free pudding mixed in, you’ll love this twist!
I thought it tasted a little like cookie dough! SO GOOD!
- Greek yogurt The nonfat plain kind. I love plain Greek yogurt. For 2/3 cup you can get 100 calories and 17 grams of protein.
- Golden Monk Sugar– while this isn’t necessary, I wanted something that tasted a little brown sugar-ish, so I added the Golden monk sugar. A zero calorie sweetener like brown sugar.
- Vanilla sugar free pudding mix, but I also do this with the cheesecake pudding flavor!
- Sugar free milk chocolate chips because they taste good but have fewer calories!
If you like this recipe, you might also like
Greek Yogurt Cookie Dough Protein Snack
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and eat immediately!
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!