If you love cookie dough, you’ll like protein powder cookie dough! This protein cookie dough with with white chocolate and dried cranberries.Jump to Recipe
The calories and macros for this protein powder cookie dough, per tablespoon of dough is 79 calories, 4 g protein, 11 g carbs, and 2 g fat. This recipe is 2 WeightWatcher Personal Points.
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
Why I Make Protein Powder Cookie Dough
When it comes to cookie dough, I’m as weak as they come. I would love to get to a place in life where I can see a bowl of cookie dough, enjoy a taste, and move on! Why can’t I just practice portion control, and move on.
For me, It’s like I get some sort of inner determination to eat as much as I possibly can. It’s a problem, but I’m PRACTICING! I’m actually grateful for the times I overeat because it teaches me so much about myself! And, it gives me an opportunity to decide how I will approach a situation the next time that inner drive tries to take control.
In the meantime, I’ll make this cookie dough with protein powder instead! That way I can still enjoy the treat, but without the guilt!
Let me know if you make this!
More Cookie Dough Recipes
Cranberry White Chocolate Protein Powder Cookie Dough
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together protein powder with the flour. (I've tried it with gluten free flour, but I was NOT a fan. It was too gritty for me
- Add the light butter, egg whites, and vanilla extract. To be edible, the egg whites should be pasteurized. Usually the carton/boxed egg whites will label them this way.
- Stir all ingredients together. You will think that it will never come together, but if you add too much more liquid, it's too much. You can work the batter with your hands until a dough forms.
- Depending on the type of protein powder you are using (some absorb the liquid better than others), you CAN add 1-2 TEASPOONS (not tablespoons) more of the egg white to help you make the dough. But, I warn you, a full second tablespoon is probably too much and you'll get super sticky dough.
- Knead the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries into the dough with your hands until mixed together.
- Optional: Portion into 1 tablespoon servings or balls for the calories and macros to equal what is listed. If not eating right away, chill in the fridge!
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!