FULL DAY of eating for weight loss: 1523 calories 149g protein, 156 g carbs, 38 g fat With Omelete for breakfast, bbq chicken salad for lunch, protein shake for a snack, and tacos and oranges for dinner.
This post is part of a series of weight loss journal posts as I keep myself accountable to a plan!
I mentioned a few weeks back when I couldn’t break my weight loss plateau. I felt like if I wanted to get back to 110 lbs, that my only option would be to eat 1200 calories. At 1200 calories, at least the weight loss comes up quickly enough for me to stay motivated!
But, with the holidays, and not really having a need to lose much weight, I went back to 1500 calories.
Turns out, I just had to be EVEN MORE patient! After almost an entire month at 112 lbs, I finally broke the plateau by one pound.
Although that breakthrough might not seem significant, I haven’t seen 111 since last summer. Not even after a depleting long run. This is probably the lowest I’ll try to go, until my next bikini show.
So, consistency once again pays off! I’ve been CONSISTENTLY eating 1500 calories (of real food), and tracking everything. It’s when I stop tracking that the weight comes back on. Which tells me, I’m actually eating more than 1500 when I’m not tracking, even though I tell myself that I am not. And that I really can be at my desired weight on more food now, if I’m careful.
FULL DAY of eating for weight loss: 1523 calories 149g protein, 156 g carbs, 38 g fat
Omelet: 326 Calories, 240P/21C/8F
- 2 tbsp, chopped, Green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp, chopped, Onion
- 1 oz, Turkey breast, deli meat
- 1 tbsp(s), Water
- 2 tbsp(s), Cheddar cheese
- 1 large, Egg
- 1 cup, Egg white
- 1 medium, Orange on the side
Eating egg whites is one of my FAVORITE tricks for getting high protein for few calories. Definitely a food to include in your diet for weight loss.
BBQ chicken salad 491 calories, 47P/42C/17F
- 4 oz, Chicken breast, cooked, skinless
- 1/8 cup(s), Sugar-free Bbq Sauce
- 2 cup, Spinach, raw, fresh
- 1/4 cup, Black beans, canned
- 1/4 cup, Corn
- 5 small Cherry tomatoes
- 30 g, Avocado
- 2 Tbs, Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbsp, Parmesan cheese
This salad is really filling due to all the low calorie add ins! I love to eat it with ranch, but here are some other low calorie salad dressings you can try to help you in your weight loss journey!
Snickers Shake 296 calories 19P/44C/ 6F
- 3/4 cup, Fat Free Milk
- 1/2 serving, Clean Simple Eats brownie Batter protein powder
- 30 grams, frozen Banana Slices
- 2 tsp, Peanut butter
- 1 tsp, Cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon Walden Farms Caramel Dip (zero calorie)
Tacos and oranges 415 calories, 40 P/52 C/ 7F
- 4 oz, Chicken Breasts
- 1 tsp. mix 6g, Taco Seasoning
- 1 tbsp, Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup, shredded, Lettuce
- 2 Tbsp, Sour cream
- 2 tortilla, white tortilla
- 8 cherry tomato, Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 medium, Orange (on the side)
Can you believe that you can eat all that food and still lose weight?! It really just comes down to consistent exercise coupled with balanced, appropriately portioned foods.
Full Day of Eating 1500 calories
Breakfast – Omelet: 326 Calories, 240P/21C/8F
- 2 tablespoon green pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoon onion chopped
- 1 ounce deli turkey sliced
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
on the side
- 1 medium orange
Lunch: BBQ chicken salad 491 calories, 47P/42C/17F
- 4 ounce chicken breast cooked
- 1/8 cup sugar free BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups spinach, fresh
- 1/4 cup black beans canned
- 1/4 cup corn
- 5 small cherry tomatoes
- 30 g avocado
- 2 tablespoon Bolthouse ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
Snack: Snickers Shake 296 calories 19P/44C/ 6F
Dinner: Tacos and oranges 415 calories, 40 P/52 C/ 7F
- 4 ounce chicken breasts cooked
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 small flour tortillas
- 8 small cherry tomatoes
On the side
- 1/2 medium orange
- Calories and macros are for all ingredients within a meal.
That’s it!! These meals were very satisfying and quite filling! Give this full day of eating for weight loss meal plan a try!! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.