Another low calorie cookie recipe coming at you today! This is from my aunt who is so great at experimenting in the kitchen with healthier options for treats! I tried these cookies after she sent me the recipe, and they are perfect! Not too sweet, but just right!
Each cookie has 19 calories, 2 g protein, 3 g carbs and 0 fat!
Chocolate Kodiak Cookies
- 1/2 C Kodiak Power Cake mix dark chocolate flavor
- 1/2 C Greek yogurt Plain nonfat
- 2 squirts 0 calorie sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients together
- Drop by teaspoons on greased cookie
- Bakes in a few minutes, I forgot to count.
Makes 12 mini cookies
Hi! I’m Amy, creator and owner of Heath Beet. I share low calorie recipes and portion control hacks to get you eating healthier, feel lighter, and satisfied with less food, to make weight loss finally possible! (Read all about me and my health journey here!)