This viral Tik Tok Video for baked oatmeal had me excited to try the recipe for one serving instead! Check out the delicious Apple Baked Oatmeal recipe for one person.Jump to Recipe
The calories and macros for this single serving cinnamon apple baked oatmeal are 210 calories, 5 g protein, 37 g carbs, 5 g fat and 0 weight watchers personal points!
But here’s the deal. If I make a full pan of Baked oatmeal, it’s likely that I’ll be the only one eating it, and I can absolutely eat the whole pan. I love baked oatmeal!
So, I decided to modify the recipe to make just one serving, and instead of mashed bananas and berries, I used applesauce and cinnamon covered cooked apples! I was DIVINE!
The ingredients I used to make apple baked oatmeal:
- Applesauce– to help it bake, without sacrificing taste or high calorie fats.
- Dry oats– I usually have instant or rolled oats on hand, and both of them work.
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk– seriously, at 30 calories per cup, this stuff is a dieter’s dream!
- One apple, diced and cooked with cinnamon
- Optional: Sugar free vanilla creamer! This was YUMMY!! But, if you are on weight watchers, it’s the only thing that added a point when I put it in the recipe creator.
I added all the ingredients to a ramekin and baked it in the oven! SO EASY, and zero mess.
Apple Baked Oatmeal for One
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup dry oats
- 1/4 cup Almond milk (vanilla unsweetened)
- 25 g apples chopped and cooked
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar free vanilla creamer
- Chop apple, and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake in microwave with 1 tablespoon water for 2 minutes, stirring after one.
- In a oven safe dish (ramekin), sprayed with cooking spray, add applesauce, oats, almond milk, cooked apples, cinnamon and vanilla creamer.
- Stir to combine. Bake at 325 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until baked through.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!