I like these 100 calorie desserts because it helps to reinforce the idea that you can have a treat, and still meet your weight loss goals.
100 Calorie Mug Cake
- 2 tbsp yellow cake mix
- 1 tbsp egg whites
- 1 tbsp water
- Spray a small mug with cooking spray.
- Mix powdered cake mix with egg white and water in the mug.
- Cook in microwave for 1 minute.
Practicing portion control is the only way to get good at it. And the more often you can eat just one cookie, or just one mug cake, the better you’ll get at eating just one, even if there are more around.
Until you don’t have that much willpower, just make one, 100 calorie treat and there is no need for willpower., It’s impossible to overeat if you just make one, one hundred calorie recipe.
If you only make one serving, you’ll only eat one serving.
SO, today, you NEED this mug cake!
The mug cake mixes in the grocery store are 300-400 calories and cost $3. This one is only
- ✔️2 tablespoons of a regular cake mix (literally will cost you less than ten cents!)⠀
- ✔️1 tablespoon egg whites, and
- ✔️1 tablespoon water
Using a small mug, spray with cooking spray. ⠀
Then, microwave for 60 seconds!
THAT’S IT!! Top with berries to keep the calories low!