3 Ingredient – Low Fat Frozen Peanut Butter Pudding
Tastes like ice cream, but lower in sugar and fat. This healthy 3 ingredient, light, frozen peanut butter pudding is a summer favorite!Jump to Recipe
This pudding recipe makes four servings, and each serving is 93 calories, 7 grams protein, 14 g carbs and 1 gram of fat!
Welcome! If you’re new here, I’m Amy. Founder and owner of this blog, Health Beet. I love to create healthy, low calorie, easy recipes, that help you reach your weight loss goals. You can read about my weight loss story here.
Since reaching my goal weight, I still try to count macros and calories to maintain it. I’ve been able to maintain my weight loss for over 1 1/2 years now!
One way I’ve been able to do this, is to eat delicious recipes so I never feel deprived, LIKE THIS PEANUT BUTTER PUDDING! Let me know what you think of it, by giving it a rating in the comments!
How to make low fat, low sugar, peanut butter pudding
To make this yummy, and healthy, frozen pudding dessert low in fat, low in calories, and low in sugar, I used these three ingredients:
- Sugar free pudding mix– You’ll notice I use this a lot. The sugar free pudding mixes add such a great flavor to desserts, as well as a nice creamy texture. Without the sugar, it’s also lower in calories than a traditional box of pudding mix.
- Skim milk– Often I’ll use the 30 calorie almond milk, to save calories. However, pudding doesn’t set up as well with the almond milk, the way it does with cow’s milk. I still saved calories by getting the skim milk (80 calories per cup), and was able to get the thick pudding texture that I love.
- And finally, peanut butter powder! This is my secret weapon in low calorie/weight loss recipe development. I love peanut butter powder because the majority of the fat, which has all the calories, has been removed. What you’re left with is a low calorie, dehydrated peanut butter, that I love to add to recipes like this peanut butter pudding.
And that’s it! Check out the recipe to print or pin it below.
If you like this recipe, you might also like
3 Ingredient low fat, frozen peanut butter pudding
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 envelope vanilla sugar free pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter powder
- Blend together with a mixer to make pudding, and put it in the freezer to freeze.
- When you are ready to eat, set it out for 20 minutes or the peanut butter pudding softens enough to scoop out with a spoon.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Weight Loss Helps & Guides
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!