Low calorie peanut butter cookies
- 2 medium egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tarter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup monk sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cup rice crispies
- Beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt till foamy. Add sugar slowly while beating egg whites. Gradually add sugar about Tablespoon at a time, stirring after each addition until dissolved. Beat until mixture has stiff peaks.
- Fold in peanut butter and cereal.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 325 degrees.
Pin for later!
Hi! I’m Amy, creator and owner of Heath Beet. I share low calorie recipes and portion control hacks to get you eating healthier, feel lighter, and satisfied with less food, to make weight loss finally possible! (Read all about me and my health journey here!)
- Homemade Cinnamon Protein Donut Recipe
- Quick and Tasty Chocolate Protein Kodiak Cookies
- Best Low Calorie Chocolate Kodiak Cakes
- 21 Best Low Calorie Road Trip Snacks
- Low Calorie Peanut Butter Cookies
Zero calorie sweetener used in the recipe.