This protein pudding cup is so easy! Using my regular two ingredient pudding mix and yogurt, I added another layer of cottage cheese and chocolate pudding pudding mix, and finally a layer of Kashi chocolate cereal to create a fun Earth Day potted plant.Jump to Recipe
The calories and macros for this Chocolate protein pudding cup is 197 calories, 22 g protein, 18 g carbs, and 2 g of fat.
Last week, for Earth Day, I wanted to celebrate with a fun, healthy snack. But of course, I wanted to stick to my diet! (I’m prepping for another bodybuilding show.). And since Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, and sugar free pudding mix is something that shows up almost daily in my diet, this healthy treat just made sense!
Print or save the recipe below and let me know if you try it!
If you like this recipe, you might also like
Earth Day Chocolate Protein Pudding Treat
- 1/2 cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup kashi chocolate cereal
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar free chocolate pudding mix
- Mix 1/2 of chocolate pudding mix with the yogurt, and the other half with the cottage cheese.
- Layer with Kashi cereal, then chocolate pudding, then chocolate cottage cheese, more Kashi cereal, and top it with a strawberry, flower, or if you're clever, cut your fruit into the shape of a flower!
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!