This delicious low calorie pumpkin custard is made from pumpkin, eggs, zero calorie sugar, and delicious pumpkin flavored spices!Jump to Recipe
The calories and macros for this pumpkin pie custard per serving is 96 calories, 6 grams protein, 24 grams carbs, 4 grams fat! Only 2 Weight Watcher Personal Points.
If you like this recipe, you might also like
- 3 medium eggs
- 15 ounce pumpkin
- 12 ounce evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup monk sugar (or zero calorie sugar)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour into 6 small ramekins sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
- Bake at 375 for 50 minutes.
- 2 Weight Watchers PP Points (link to get your own points here)
- Macros don’t equal the calories because the monk fruit sweetener posts zero calories, yet 4 grams carbs per teaspoon.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!