Chaffles (cheese waffles) don’t have to be limited to a savory breakfast. If you are craving a sweet breakfast, that is also low in carbs, give this pumpkin chaffle recipe a try.
I think I’ve established by now that I’m a big fan of the chaffle for breakfast. I’ve now added these cheese waffles to so many breakfast meals, including:
- A Classic Chaffle (Made with an egg and cheese)
- A low fat, low cal Chaffle (made with egg whites and fat free cheese)
- a chicken chaffle, made with egg, and parmesan cheese,
- and now this PUMPKIN! This one is made with an egg and mozzarella cheese!)
For the perfect Chaffle, a mini waffle maker is ideal. I have the Dash waffle maker, and it’s only $10 at target or Amazon (actually, 9.99!) They don’t last forever. I’ve already dropped and broke one just after a few months. So, a few nights back, I ran over to Target to buy another.
So, with a new waffle maker, and an upcoming segment on my local TV show Studio5, I decided to make some pumpkin chaffles. Did you know, people have also made
Need I say more? Are you ready for a sweet, rather than a savory chaffle?
Try this pumpkin chaffle recipe next!
Low carb pumpkin chaffles
- 1 medium egg
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-3 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener (or any zero calorie sugar)
- mix egg, cheese, pumpkin, spice, baking powder and sweetener in a small bowl.
Check out my latest TV segment where I’m sharing this pumpkin chaffle!
Save this recipe to your favorite healthy breakfast recipes board on pinterest!
READ NEXT –> 1200 Calorie Low carb meal plan