This 155 calorie, creamy low carb chicken salad is so easy and delicious. Whether you are following a low carb plan, keto, or trying to eat gluten free, this chicken salad is for you.Jump to Recipe
I’m still trying to stay in a calorie deficit for two more weeks, and this meal is low in calories, and keeps me satisfied for several hours. Plus, it’s high in protein and low in carbs. Great for weight loss.
For this full wrap, this creamy low carb chicken salad is 155 calories, 22 grams of protein, 2 grams of carbs, and 6 grams of fat. Plus, did I mention how tasty it is??
I started making this chicken salad when I bought some Sugar free honey mustard dipping sauce at Walmart (you can also get it on Amazon, but of course, in the store it was much cheaper. Here’s what it looks like though:
So, the combination of the honey mustard (20 calories), and the light mayo (35 calories), gives you the creamiest, tangiest chicken salad around.
You’ve got to give it a try!
If you like this recipe, you might also like
Low Carb Creamy Chicken Salad
- 4 ounces chicken tenders cooked, shredded
- 2 tablespoons G Hughes Sugar Free Honey Mustard
- 1 tablespoon light mayo
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 2 small tomatoes
- With leftover cooked chicken, shred or cut into small pieces. You can also cook 4 ounces of chicken in the oven at 425 for about 15-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 (or is no longer pink). After cooked, shred with fork and chill in fridge until ready to eat.
- Stir sugar free honey mustard, light mayo, and chicken together in a small bowl.
- Optional: Top with tomatoes if you like and Fill a lettuce leaf with chicken salad and eat! You can also just eat it with a spoon.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!