With only three ingredients, these simple banana, oat, chocolate chip cookies are only 70 calories and one weight watchers points.Jump to Recipe
Did you know you can make a cookie with just three ingredients? You can. And I did! Not only is this simple and easy to make, but it’s healthy enough to make for breakfast. And a breakfast cookie is always a good idea!
The calories and macros for these healthy cookies are 70 calories, 2 g protein, 14 grams carbs, 1 gram fat and only 1 weight watchers personal points.
Why make low calorie cookies?
If you’ve seen my popular weekly updates on Crumbl Cookies with their calories and macro’s, you’d know that I have a strong affection for cookies.
Which is why making a low calorie, healthy cookie has always been a part of my diet. I love a sweet treat so I don’t feel deprived when I’m trying to lose weight. But, I also know that a cookie that is HYPER palatable, is just going to lead to a binge. Once you taste something great, you just want more of it.
So, while these chewy cookies are GOOD, they aren’t going to drive you to overeat. They are the perfect level of natural sweetness, with just enough satisfaction that you don’t feel deprived.
These healthy, low calorie chocolate, banana, oat cookies are also low in fat!
So, next time you need a healthy snack or treat, try these low cal cookies! It makes six cookies total, so if you like them enough you can’t stop eating, eating all of them is equivalent to my breakfast calories, which would be 420 calories!
The 3 Ingredients for Banana Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
These banana oat chocolate chip cookies only use three wholesome ingredients:
- The wet ingredients: Banana. Banana is a great source of potassium and fiber. (more on why I love bananas here)
- The Dry Ingredients: Quick or rolled oats plus sugar free chocolate chips. Oats are a great source of fiber, and a really good source of carbohydrates. I eat oatmeal every morning! (see my meal plans here) These cookies can be considered gluten free if you purchase your oats from a gluten free facility. (check out my viral apple baked oats here)
And that’s it! Mixing the oats with a mashed banana is all the healthy ingredients you need for the base of the cookie. Then, I just top mine with some sugar free chocolate chips, and bake!
Banana Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup dry oats
- 18 chips Lily's sugar free chocolate chips
- Mash a ripe banana, and mix banana with oats.
- Scoop by tablespoon onto a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Top with 3-4 chocolate chips for each cookie.
- Bake in 350 preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until tops begin to brown.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!