This quick and easy low calorie chicken parmesan pizza is made with Joseph’s 60 calorie pita bread, pre-cooked canned chicken, parmesan, mozzarella, and mini pepperoni! Eat the whole pizza, guilt free!Jump to Recipe
The calories and macros for this whole pizza is 328 calories, 32 g protein, 18 g carbs, and 18 grams of fat.
Since I’m always on the lookout for low calorie bread options, I kept trying to find the Joseph’s brand Lavash bread I hear everyone raving about. While I have tried and loved it in the past, my store NEVER has it in stock.
But, while I was looking for some lavash bread, I saw the 60 calorie pita bread, and the slices were fairly large! So, I got that instead, and they were perfect!
This low calorie parmesan chicken pizza has all the weight loss recipe boxes checked.
- I can eat the entire pizza, guilt free! Built in portion control is essential, and if it only makes one serving, it qualifies!
- It is high in protein- I added the chicken because I like to balance my carbs with protein in every meal.
- It is delicious- totally satisfying to eat this whole low cal pizza, and feel full!
How to make flat bread pizza
A flat bread pizza is the quickest way to have a healthy lunch or dinner. All you do is assemble your ingredients, and only bake long enough for the cheese to melt (as long as your ingredients like chicken is pre-cooked.)
So, I started with the low calorie pita. Then, I added my sauce, cheese and chicken. Then baked it for about 8 minutes. It’s quicker than take-out!
Let me know if you try this recipe or tag me in your photos of it!
Low Calorie Flat Bread Chicken Parmesan Pizza
- Spread spaghetti sauce on one full Joseph's pita.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on full pita
- Top with shredded canned chicken (or shredded fresh chicken if you have some pre-cooked)
- Sprinkle parmesan on chicken.
- Add mini pepperoni to the top. If you can find turkey pepperoni, your calories will come down as well as the fat total.
- Bake in an oven at 350 degrees until cheese is melted (about 5-8 minutes)
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!