Made with coconut milk, Clean Simple Eats Peach Protein powder, frozen peaches and Halo Top Ice Cream, this copycat Chick-Fil-A Peach Protein Shake has 28 grams of protein per glass!Jump to Recipe
You know it’s summer when the Chick Fil-A peach shakes and smoothies come out! Although you can (and should) make peach protein shakes all year long, there’s something about the freshness of summer that make me crave them.
According to the Chick-fil-a press release, the classic peach milkshake is made by combining Chick-fil-A Ice dream® dessert with peaches. It is then topped off with whipped cream and a cherry*.
However, get yourself the original, and you’ll be drinking a whopping 590 calories, 11 g protein, 99 g carbs, and 18 grams of fat.
This homemade copycat version with Clean Simple Eats protein powder however has 350 calories, 28 grams of protein, 34.5 grams carbs and 12 grams of fat.
So, while the chick-fil-a shake might be tempting, I promise this is just as good!!! Plus, it’s what I call, dessert with benefits!
Do you have to use Clean Simple Eats Protein powder?
This recipe was created by Clean Simple Eats as an option for their seasonal peach protein powder. It is not my original recipe. So, all credit goes to them. (here’s my top 12 favorite protein shakes from CSE)
But, you can use classic vanilla protein powder. The frozen peaches should give you enough flavor as it is. However, the peach protein powder is one of our FAVORITES!!
When people ask me my favorite protein powder, I usually say for vanilla, get an inexpensive one like Optimum Nutrition. But, for all the FUN and tasty flavors, Clean Simple Eats is the bomb! (this is my affiliate link for 10% off code AMYROSKELLEY)
Ingredients in Chick-Fil-A Protein Peach Milkshake
- Light coconut milk (only 50 calories per 1/4 cup)
- The CSE Peach Protein Powder
- Frozen peaches – to make the texture just like a milkshake
- Halo Top Vanilla Ice Cream (if you can’t find this, sub any protein ice cream- but DON’T buy Halo tops Keto vanilla. It’s literally the worst thing I ever tasted)
- And then top it with whipped cream and a cherry.
Chick-Fil-A Copycat Peach Protein Shake
- 2/3 cup light canned coconut milk
- 1 scoop Clean Simple Eats Protein Powder peach flavor
- 125 grams frozen peaches
- 75 grams Halo Top Vanilla Ice Cream
- 80 grams ice
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 small maraschino cherry
- Add coconut milk, protein powder, peaches, and ice cream to a blender. Blend until smooth and thick.
- Pour into cup and top with whipped cream and cherry.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!