You can make everything from shakes to ice cream, donuts, and pancakes with the right protein powder. These recipes were made with the fun flavors of Clean Simple Eats Protein powder! You’ll definitely want to try these recipes and save them.
My Discount Code: HEALTHBEET FOR 10% OFF
Protein powder can either be as delicious as an indulgent milkshake, or taste like chalk. Trust me, I’ve tried them all. While my favorite vanilla protein powder can be found on our taste test here, when it comes to flavor variety, Clean Simple Eats is on top!
Some of the delicious and unique flavors that Clean Simple Eats sells, that I haven’t seen in any other protein powder are flavors like Cotton Candy, Caramel Toffee, Snickerdoodle, Vanilla Cola, Pumpkin, Brownie Batter, Cake Batter, Coconut Cream, S’mores, Strawberry Cheesecake, Mint Chocolate, and so many more!
Talk about desserts with benefits! I’m a huge fan of some of these protein powder flavors and love adding them to recipes. Here’s some of my favorite Clean Simple Eats recipes using different flavors of powder.
Top Favorite CSE Recipes
- Cotton Candy Ice Cream-(20 g protein) Made with only one ingredient, the cotton candy protein powder, ice cream is simple and yummy!
- Orange Julius– (22 g protein) Like a classic orange Julius, but packed with protein from the vanilla protein powder.
- Maple Donut Pancakes (3 g protein). Pancakes made right! This delicious breakfast is made from the Maple Donut Flavor protein powder.
- Chocolate Speckled Smoothie (19 g protein). This is a chocolate banana protein smoothie made with the Brownie Batter protein powder.
- Oreo no-bake protein balls (6 grams of protein per ball), this is made with the Cookies and Cream Protein powder.
- Eggnog cupcakes (2 grams protein). This Eggnog protein powder only comes out at the holidays, but you won’t want to miss it when it does.
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie– (24 g protein) another seasonal only protein flavor, the pumpkin pie protein powder comes out in the fall.
- Peaches and Cream Ice Cream -(7 grams of protein) This ice cream is made with peaches and cream protein powder!
- Caramel Banana Protein Ice Cream (21 g protein). This ice cream is made from the Caramel Toffee protein powder.
- Oatmeal Breakfast Brownies (10 g protein) This breakfast protein brownie is made with the brownie batter flavor.
- Peaches and Cream Dessert Quesadillas (4 g protein). This could either be made with the Vanilla OR the Peaches and Cream if it’s in season.
- Caramel Toffee Protein Shake – and a classic protein shake with 24 grams of protein. This one really tastes like a milkshake with the Caramel Toffee protein powder.
Where to buy Clean Simple Eats protein powder
The best place to buy CSE protein powder is straight from their website. This way you can see a variety of flavors, since stores couldn’t possibly carry them all.
However, last time I checked, there were over 300 stores in the US that carried their products. You can enter your zipcode here and find the closest store.
Clean Simple Eats Discount Code or Coupon code
YES! I have a discount code. It’s AMYROSKELLEY for 10% off all Clean Simple Eats products. However, just using this link, the code automatically gets entered.
Clean simple eats protein powder ingredients
Every protein powder varies a bit in what they add to it, making a variety of calories and macros. For example, some protein powders won’t have any carbs, while the Clean Simple Eats one has 9 grams of carbs per serving.
The ingredients include: Whey protein isolate, xylitol, non fat dry milk, previotic vitaFiber (IMO), Natural flavors, coconut oil powder MCT 50%, xantham gum, stevia leaf extract 95%, enzyme blend, sea salt, monk fruit.
And the calories and macros are as follows (per scoop)
- 110 calories
- 20 g protein
- 9 g carbs
- 0 g fat
- 1 g fiber
- 180 mg sodium
Give these Clean Simple Eats protein powder recipes a try! If you can’t tell, I’m kind of a fan of their products. They make balanced eating that much easier!