This creamy and delicious vanilla protein spread has whipped cream, protein powder, and Greek yogurt for 6 grams of protein per graham cracker square.Jump to Recipe
Each graham cracker square has 90 Calories, 6 G protein, 12 G carbs, AND 2 G fat!
Hey friends! I’m back with another protein dessert.
I know I share a lot of desserts on this blog, but I have such a sweet tooth. And, when I can include protein with my desserts, AND practice portion control, it’s a win-win for me.
The best way I am practicing portion control right now, is just keeping my environment free from temptation! Although I enjoy programs like Bright Line Eating, I actually don’t have a problem with overeating ALL sugar, or ALL bread. A slice of whole wheat bread doesn’t send me into a binge the way a squishy white dinner roll might.
And same with sugar. Some foods don’t trigger the need to eat more, while others do. So, if I can keep the foods that lead to overeating out of the house, it goes a long way in avoiding overeating.
(read my article on the 15 foods I do overeat!)
Secondly, I often make recipes with only a few servings per recipe. That way, if I’m dying to eat more, I can without going over board.
That’s how this protein creamy graham cracker treat turned out. I planned to eat just one. But it tasted so good, I ate all four.
Which was totally fine, since there was only four to eat!
How to make the creamy protein spread
To make this yummy spread, I used:
- Vanilla protein powder – but I only used 1/2 a scoop. You can use a full scoop, but I wanted it super creamy and light.
- Cool whip (or whipped topping). This mixed into the spread is HEAVEN. (I have some facts on cool whip and calories here)
- And nonfat Greek yogurt– for more creaminess & protein!
And that makes the delicious protein spread! Use it as a dip, or spread it on graham crackers. You won’t regret it!
If you like this recipe, you might also like
Protein Graham Cracker Birthday Squares
- 4 square graham crackers (two full sheets)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder (15 g)
- 1/3 cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 6 tablespoons light cool whip
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
- Mix protein powder, yogurt, and cool whip together in a small bowl.
- Spread on graham crackers. Sprinkle with sprinkles, and freeze for just about 20 minutes if you want to pick it up without it being too sloppy.
- Otherwise, it's good not chilled as well!!!
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!