Parmesan Whisps are a tasty, cheesy, crispy cracker that I’ve been using in recipes, like this Low Carb Parmesan Crisps Eggs! Using just eggs and Parmesan crisps, this high protein breakfast has 38 grams of protein.Jump to Recipe
The calories and macros for this parmesan Whisps eggs were 320 calories, for the full recipe, 38 grams of protein, 3 grams of carbs, and 14 grams of fat. If this is high for a breakfast for you, definitely split it in half and share!
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
Since the first time we purchased the cheesy Parmesan whisps from Costco, we started using the crackers in recipes.
Not only did we make our own, homemade parmesan whisps (recipe here), but I crushed the crisps and used it to coat some baked chicken!! OMG! This is amazing.
But then, one morning, we were out of cheese. Cheesy eggs are pretty much a staple at our house. So, instead of cheese, my husband decided to add the parmesan crisp crackers to his eggs.
And what we got was OUT OF THIS WORLD!
How to make Parmesan Whisps Eggs
To make these eggs, we started with some veggies.
- First, sauté some bell peppers on a hot skillet with cooking spray. While, this part can be left out, if you want to have a balanced plate, add the veggies!
- Then, a combo of 2 eggs plus 1 cup of egg whites. This gives the eggs lots of protein, with fewer calories. We get 38 grams of protein for the full recipe.
- Then, a splash of milk, and the parmesan crisps!!
Whisk it altogether, and cook in a hot skillet, on both sides. Top with salt and pepper.
If you like these parmesan eggs for breakfast, you might also like
Low Carb Parmesan Whisps Eggs
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1 tablespoon low fat milk
- 10 small Parmesan whisps
- Slice bell pepper and sautee over a hot skillet until veggies are soft. 3-4 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs, egg whites, milk, and parmesan crisps.
- Remove the peppers from the skillet, and respray with cooking spray.
- Pour the eggs onto the skillet. Cook on both sides until no longer runny.
- Remove from skillet and top with cooked bell peppers
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Check out more of my recipes with Parmesan!