Looking for healthy recipes for your new Ninja Creami? This s’mores protein ice cream is a good one to start with. Each serving has 294 calories and 22 g protein.Jump to Recipe
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
I resisted buying a Ninja Creami for a long time. I knew so many people who were claiming the ninja creami made the best protein ice cream. There’s even a full subreddit community for fans of the Ninja Creami. I just had to know what all the hype was about.
But, I ALREADY liked my protein ice cream that I am able to make in the food processor. How much different could it be? And I was even more resistant, because I did not want another appliance cluttering up my kitchen.
That’s when I decided, rather than buying a Ninja Creami, I was going to borrow one to compare against protein ice cream from a food processor.
What I realized, was the protein ice cream that I make for the food processor almost always needs fruit (a frozen banana), to get a really creamy texture. Otherwise, with just protein powder and a liquid, it’s kind of icy, and not that “creamy”.
Well, I was blown away at how creamy my protein ice cream was able to get using the Ninja machine! With only one weekend of borrowing it, I bought my own. I am so excited now to make protein ice cream that’s MOSTLY protein, with little to no carbs if I choose.
So, I’m starting with this S’mores protein ice cream, because I had some UMP protein powder, Graham Cracker flavor!
With some marshmallows and chocolate chips mixed in, it’s definitely a s’mores protein ice cream.
How to make s’more’s protein ice cream in the ninja creami machine.
- Mix your ingredients together. I doubled my ingredients for two servings, because I have the 24ouce pint containers.
- The ingredients for the base, I used was the graham cracker protein powder, almond milk, and some sugar free pudding mix. I love to use the pudding mix for a smooth and thick ice cream.
- I blended all of that in a blender first, because I didn’t want any chunks, and I wanted the protein powder to be fully incorporated.
- Then, after frozen, the mix-ins I used were marshmallows and chocolate chips. If I did this again, I’d use sugar free chocolate chips, but I didn’t have any today.
And that’s it! Check out my video for the full demo.
S’mores Protein Ice Cream in the Ninja Creami
- 30 g mini marshmallows
- 15 g semi sweet chocolate chips
- Combine protein powder, almond milk, and pudding mix in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the Ninja Creami 24 ounce pint container. Put the lid on and freeze.
- after 8-12 hours, remove the container from the freezer and blend using the "lite ice cream" setting.
- After the first spin, add the marshmallows and chocolate chips, and spin again, using the mix-in button.
- Use the mix-in button several times until your ice cream is smooth. It may take 3-4 times.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Facebook Twitter Pin278 This is the classic Vanilla Ice cream recipe in the Ninja Creami product book, but with healthy substitutions to lighten it up and lower the calories. Not all Ninja Creami recipes have…
I turned this recipe created by Clean Simple Eats for a shake, into ice cream in my Ninja Creami! Tastes like dessert, but good for you with 30 grams of protein. Whenever Clean Simple Eats…
This Neapolitan protein ice cream cake is 3 layers of healthy dessert! Enjoy strawberry, vanilla, & brownie in this 100 calorie treat.
Here are 7 Creami protein recipes that are all under 150 calories! Enjoy ice cream that is low calorie, high protein, and easy to make!!
Delicious protein ice cream that takes less than 5 minutes to make! Proof that you can eat dessert, and still reach your weight loss goals! With protein powder and a frozen banana, you can make…
Protein powder ice cream sundae with zero calorie caramel sauce. All you need are 2 ingredients, protein powder and a frozen banana!