No matter what diet you are on, there is a pancake in this list for you! I have a healthy pancake recipe for a low calorie diet, low carb, high protein, and more. Choose your diet, and choose your healthy pancake recipe!
Not only does everyone’s diet vary, but we often change our eating style many times throughout our life! Once you find the perfect diet for you, it will feel natural and easy to stick to.
For me, I’ve tried many healthy diets and eating styles. The diet that I have found that works best for me is a healthy, low calorie, low fat plan. But, there are times, like right now, that I’m eating higher protein to build some muscle.
No matter what your healthy dieting style is, pancakes for breakfast can fit into your plan. You don’t have to sacrifice this perfect breakfast because you are on a diet!
29 healthy pancakes
I’ve thought of a few diet categories that I found pancake recipes for, and hopefully one of these will resonate with you!
Low calorie pancake recipes
- 45 calorie pancakes from Health Beet
- 68 calorie pancakes from Glamour
- 30 calorie pancakes from MyFitness Pal Community
Low carb pancakes
- Low carb Keto pancakes with 4 grams of net carbs
- 6 Ingredient low carb pancakes 3 grams of carbs
- Low carb protein powder crepes 3 grams of carbs
High protein pancakes
- Lil Luna High Protein pancakes – 5 grams protein, but only 58 calories
- Diabetes Strong- protein pancakes – 22 grams protein, 182 calories
- Ricotta pancakes, 27 grams of protein
Low fat pancakes
- Fluffy Fillling low fat pancakes 2 grams of fat
- Almost Fat-free pancakes from Spark people < 1 gram fat
Pancakes made with fruit
Pancakes made with veggies
Whole Grain Pancakes
Pancakes with seeds
- Lemon Chia seed pancakes
- Greek yogurt lemon poppyseed pancakes
- Flax seed meal pancakes
- Oven roasted pumpkin seed pancakes
Gluten free pancakes
READ NEXT —> 12 Low calorie cookie recipes!