This scrambled egg pizza, on 3 different low calorie crust options, is a quick healthy breakfast idea if you want to start off with some high quality protein. Each pizza has 26 grams of protein!Jump to Recipe
I’m always in pursuit of low calorie food and meals, because I just LOVE TO EAT. And if I can make low calorie swaps for indulgent meals, why wouldn’t I! I can eat more, and I like high volume foods over low quantities any day of the week.
I couldn’t decide which low calorie crust to use on my scrambled egg pizza, so I tried them all.
Which breakfast pizza crust would you choose?
1) Scrambled Egg Pizza on Half of a 100 calorie English Muffin
Using Half of a 100 calorie English Muffin, this scrambled egg pizza ended up with 245 calories, 26 grams of protein, 12 grams of carbs, and 11 grams of fat.
2) Scrambled Egg Pizza on Half of a 100 Calorie Flat Out Bread
Using Half of the 100 calorie Flat out bread, this scrambled egg pizza ended up with 245 calories, 26 grams of protein, 12 grams of carbs, and 11 grams of fat. (same as the English Muffin pizza)
3) Scrambled Egg Pizza on 70 calorie Street Taco Tortilla
This one was my FAVORITE!! I saw these mini street taco tortillas that were Hawaiian flavor, and they were DIVINE with the eggs on top!
The macros were a bit higher because the “crust” was 20 calories higher. But it came out to 265 calories, 26 grams protein, 15 grams carbs, and 11 grams of fat.
For the egg pizza toppings, I used
- one large egg,
- 1/2 cup egg whites,
- 30 g of avocado,
- 1/2 oz fat-free feta cheese,
- half a slice of cooked turkey bacon, and
- 1 cherry tomato.
Give this scrambled egg pizza a try, and let me know which of the grains you like the best!
Scrambled Egg Pizza on Low calorie crust
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 ounce fat free feta cheese
- 1/2 slice turkey bacon cooked
- 30 grams avocado
- 1 small cherry tomatoes roasted
- Cook eggs over medium heat until scrambled. Add feta cheese and let it melt. Cook turkey bacon in microwave. Roast tomato in a skillet or an oven.
- Mash avocado onto your crust. Top with eggs, turkey bacon, and cherry tomato
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!