5 Minute Personal Pizza (166 calories)
Delicious healthy mini chicken personal pizza, made in the toaster oven in less than 5 minutes.
I made this recipe in the toaster oven, of course, but it’s not necessary!⠀
I love these personal pizzas because you can make one ANY TIME! I just used the bread dough from a frozen Rhodes roll, flattened it out and added toppings. It baked in the toaster oven in only 5 minutes!⠀
For this one I used:
✔️1 frozen roll dough.⠀
✔️1 tablespoon alfredo sauce⠀
✔️1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese⠀
✔️3 pieces rotisserie chicken⠀
✔️1 slice zucchini⠀
✔️1 slice sweet potato!
For those ingredients I got⠀
6 grams protein⠀
20 grams carbs⠀
and 7 grams fat.⠀
We also made traditional pizza as well (tomato sauce and mozzarella). That’s the great thing about personal pizzas. Only add the toppings you want!⠀
5 Minute Single Serving Personal Pizza
- Toaster Oven
- 1 small Rhoades Frozen Roll Dough
- 1 tablespoon alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- 3 pieces rotisserie chicken
- 1 slice zucchini
- 1 slice sweet potato
- Flatten out a thawed roll (like Rhoades Dough)
- Top with alfredo sauce, cheese, chicken, zucchini, and sweet potato
- Bake in toaster oven for 5 minutes.
Download the free 7 Day Meal Plan here.