Delicious healthy mini chicken personal pizza, made in the toaster oven in less than 5 minutes.
Pizza is one of those guilty pleasures, but it doesn’t have to be guilty anymore! Here are some of the downfalls of typical pizza.
- Thick crust – lots of carbs and little protein results in an energy spike and then crash
- Sweet sauce – hidden sugar that you don’t realize is there
- High in calories – often puts you over the calories for the day
- Delicious flavor – it can be hard to eat a reasonable portion size
Because of the challenges I mentioned above, I wanted to create a pizza recipe that would encourage me to stick to my diet goals rather than tempting me to binge and forget the progress I have made! So, here is the recipe I came up with: Chicken Alfredo Personal Pizza!
How to make a Chicken Alfredo Personal Pizza
I usually like to start cooking by getting all the ingredients I will need out. For this recipe you need
✔️1 frozen roll dough⠀
✔️1 tablespoon alfredo sauce⠀
✔️1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese⠀
✔️3 pieces rotisserie chicken⠀
✔️1 slice zucchini⠀
✔️1 slice sweet potato!
Another thing to note: I made this recipe in the toaster oven. It isn’t necessary thought. If you don’t have one, you could always just use a regular oven.
Next, I had to get my dough ready. I just used the bread dough from a frozen Rhodes roll, flattened it out and added toppings. It baked in the toaster oven in only 5 minutes!⠀I love these personal pizzas because you can make one ANY TIME!
The macros for this personal pizza came out to be 166 calories, 6 grams protein, 20 grams carbs, and 7 grams fat.⠀SO YUMMY!
Personally I really liked this pizza, but I know it won’t be everyone’s thing. We also made traditional pizza as well (tomato sauce and mozzarella). That’s the great thing about personal pizzas. Only add the toppings you want! I didn’t measure the macros for that pizza, but you can use this cheese guide and this sauce guide to help you make a healthy pizza!
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
5 Minute Single Serving Personal Pizza
- Toaster Oven
- 1 small Rhoades Frozen Roll Dough
- 1 tablespoon alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- 3 pieces rotisserie chicken
- 1 slice zucchini
- 1 slice sweet potato
- Flatten out a thawed roll (like Rhoades Dough)
- Top with alfredo sauce, cheese, chicken, zucchini, and sweet potato
- Bake in toaster oven for 5 minutes.