Delicious, no bake peanut butter energy balls! Made with oats, powdered milk, peanut butter, and honey!Jump to Recipe
If you don’t know this already, I am a BIG fan of protein balls!! I eat a snack each afternoon, and protein balls are a great low-calorie option for that. After all, there are so many flavor combinations you can make. Here are just a few of my other protein ball recipes:
- Protein Monster Cookie Dough Bites
- Macro Friendly Strawberry Protein Balls
- Cake Batter Protein Balls
- Lemon Bar Protein Balls
- Protein Pumpkin Energy Balls
Not only are they low calorie and delicious, but they are no bake as well! So, join the club and come make these 4 ingredient peanut butter energy balls with me!
Want to save this post?
Enter your email below and get it sent straight to your inbox.
- Oats – Whole oats are a great source of energy. Since they are a whole grain, they take a while for the body to break down and digest. This means that they give you longer lasting energy. Who doesn’t love that?!
- Powdered Milk – I know that not everyone has powdered milk lying around, so no stress if you don’t have this in your cupboards. You could opt to make the balls without it, swap it for some actual milk (try a tbsp) and additional oats (to absorb the additional moisture), or add it your favorite protein powder. You can play around with the measurements to find a consistency that works for you.
- Honey – Honey is a natural sweetener that is much better for your health than regular sugar. It contains tons of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that promote your overall well being!
- Peanut butter – I rarely purchase natural peanut butter. Because I buy peanut butter for my husband too, it is always chunky peanut butter with added sugars. (you know Jif, Skippy, or Store brand). So, maybe that’s why my energy balls are so sweet. But, if you don’t like them as sweet as I do, you can definitely use natural peanut butter. There really isn’t much difference in calories between natural and sugar peanut butter.
Treat yourself to one of these delicious snacks!! Your body is working hard, and it deserves the quality nourishment that comes from these energy-packed balls.
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Scoop into balls with 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop. Roll and set on parchment paper.
- Enjoy! Refrigerate in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Other Low Calorie Snacks You Might Like
- BBQ Chicken Bell Pepper Bites
- Orange Creamsicle Protein Bowl
- Fruit Kabobs with Cream Cheese Dip
- Tomato Bruschetta Bites
- Low Fat Peanut Butter Fruit Dip