Healthy Chicken Stir-Fry Lettuce Wrap Bowl
This healthy, low carb Chicken stir fry recipe is a cross between a lettuce wrap and bowl of salad. This dish is wrapped inside a lettuce leaf, and filled with chicken, sugar free stir fry sauce, zucchini and mushrooms.Jump to Recipe
This entire dish of chicken stir fry lettuce wrap bowls is 184 calories, 27 grams of protein, 10 grams of carbs, 5 grams of fat, and 5 weight watchers personal points.
What you need to make Stir Fry Lettuce Wrap Bowls
Yum! this was delicious. I used the G-Hughes Sugar Free Stir fry sauce I found at Walmart the other day (5 calories per tablespoon). (check out the other low calorie sauces I picked up here)
The rest of the dish was :
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- and lots of lettuce!
- (and a quick shake of sesame seeds!)
Chicken thighs are my favorite type of chicken to use in stir fry lettuce wrap bowls. You really can’t go wrong!
I would have normally added rice, but already reached my carb goals for the day. But honestly, it was good, just the way it was! The Sugar Free Stir fry sauce was EXCELLENT!
Have you tried the G-hughes sugar free sauces? Which one have you tried??
*get more of my favorite chicken recipes here!
Healthy Low Calorie Chicken Stir Fry Lettuce Wrap Bowls
- 4 ounces Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 medium zucchini
- 3 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup lettuce + 1 large leaf
- 2 tablespoos G Hughes Stir Fry Sauce
- Chop 4 ounes of boneless, skinless chicken thighs into bite size pieces. Slice zucchini and mushrooms.
- In a medium high heated skillet, sprayed with cooking spray, cook the chicken until no longer pink.
- Add the stir fry sauce and heat through. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add zucchini and mushrooms to a skillet heated with cooking spray. Saute until desired doneness (about 5-8 minutes). Add chicken back to the skillet and stir together.
- Layer in a bowl one large lettuce leaf. Fill the center with extra chopped lettuce. Top with stir fry veggies and chicken.
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Made this tonight for supper. So easy, so good!! Looking forward to other tasty recipes
I’m so glad Meredith!! thanks for sharing!