Delicious overnight oats, sweetened with no sugar added cherry pie filling!
Total calories and macros for this breakfast treat of overnight oats is 165 calories, 4 g protein, 27 g carbs, and 4 g fat.Jump to Recipe
Why I love Cherry Pie Overnight Oats
If you’ve been around for a while you will know that I eat eggs and oats for breakfast every day! They are just so tasty, versatile, and nutrient packed! Because I eat them so frequently, I like coming up with different variations on how I make them. Here is an article all about my different ways of cooking eggs. This article is all about one of my new favorite ways to make oats, overnight oats!
I think overnight oats are the perfect thing when you have a busy morning or are on the go, but still want to start off your day with a filling, healthy breakfast. For this recipe, I decided to try making cherry pie overnight oats.
Have you guys seen the No Sugar Added Cherry Pie Filling yet? It’s only 30 calories for 1/3 cup! Perfect fruity flavor with low calories and sugar!
I KNOW you can think of a million things to use this low calorie pie filling, but my first thing to add it to was overnight oats!
The perfect workout recovery food: Cherries and oatmeal! A match made in heaven! (swipe to see the label)
What else should I make with the cherry pie filling?
Low Calorie Cherry Pie Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup oats dry
- 3/4 cup Almond milk (vanilla unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup no sugar Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Cook oats with almond milk in the microwave for two minutes (stirring after 1 minute)
- Stir in the no sugar cherry pie filling
- Cover with an airtight container and store in the fridge overnight.
- After12-24 hours, remove from fridge, stir and enjoy,
PIN THIS FOR LATER AND FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!